- Way Too Much TV, and other stories.
- January 10th, 2012
So being unemployed and then being sick apparently means I watch endless amounts of television at a time.
1. Shameless- I know I wanted to watch this, back when they were showing previews for it before it came on, last year, but a lack of Showtime has always been an issue. Now, though, it is more accessible- and I watched it all in about a day and a half, jfc. This show is freaking awesome, and now I can't wait to watch season 2! Normally I don't go for the family-type dramas, but this time, I am so invested in all the characters, it's ridiculous.
2. Downton Abbey- How did I not start watching this when it came out? It's awesome. Maggie Smith is, as always, amazing, and again, I'm so invested in the various plotlines. Of course, I should have expected I would be- it's a Masterpiece series, an ensemble drama, and it's about the aristocracy and class divisions. Of course I am.
3. I now want to watch Pride and Prejudice and Sense and Sensibility. And, as it happens, (I think almost) all of the BBC Austen miniseries are on Netflix! How handy. ^_^
4. In other news, I still have no job. Putting in another application today. I just need to find something for three months... I have employment for April! Unfortunately, Mom is not paying me for chauffeuring my baby sister around, aside from free room and board, which is definitely enough.